Spitblood Frog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spurs in trouble? Lakers???

4 posters

Go down

Spurs in trouble? Lakers??? Empty Spurs in trouble? Lakers???

Post  Lyle Lanley Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 pm

I have to say, I was pretty unenthusiastic about the playoffs going in. But the opening weekend sucked me right back in, with the Mavs coming back to beat Portland and both the Spurs AND Lakers losing Game 1's at home.

As much as I'd love to see the Spurs lose to the Grizz, I just don't see it happening. They'll rebound from Sunday and win this one in 6. The Lakers, though? Man, I dunno- they had absolutely no answer for Paul.
Lyle Lanley
Lyle Lanley

Back to top Go down

Spurs in trouble? Lakers??? Empty Re: Spurs in trouble? Lakers???

Post  shortnkerleys Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Spurs will be fine once Manu comes back, and the Lakers probably will too, but man, Derek Fisher is too old to try and guard Chris Paul. You're right, no answer for him, but he has no help.

shortnkerleys

Back to top Go down

Post  figjam Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 am

the hornets cant rely on there bench to play the way they did especially aaron gray outscoring gasol this isnt bizzaro world. its an interesting parallel how they dont have west and the grizz dont have gay

figjam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Wesley Willis Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Yeah and I'm assuming Gray won't be available at least for game 2 after that leg injury. Knowing what Gasol and Bynum are capable of, you have to imagine with the Hornets now down TWO big men they'll get it together... right? I sure hope not.

Sir Wesley Willis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down