Spitblood Frog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was banned from KFC and don't remember why?

2 posters

Go down

I was banned from KFC and don't remember why? Empty I was banned from KFC and don't remember why?

Post  puttf15 Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 am

Guess I was pissed that the Frogs lost the NM game and must have said something that got me a one month suspension? It must have been bad. I have been kicked off for a week before but not in the past several years and since I became a dues paying member.

Anyone care to clue me in on what I did?

puttf15

Back to top Go down

I was banned from KFC and don't remember why? Empty Re: I was banned from KFC and don't remember why?

Post  Cro-Magnon Frog Thu May 26, 2011 3:32 pm

It's probably a blessing that you got kicked off of there. If I were you I would take a permanent vacation. That place is full of a bunch of self important douchebags.

I have been perma-banned from there for quite some time now. They even banned my IP address so I can't even look at the site. My days have been much better since then.

do your self a favor and don't give those PUNKS the time of day.
Cro-Magnon Frog
Cro-Magnon Frog

Back to top Go down

I was banned from KFC and don't remember why? Empty Re: I was banned from KFC and don't remember why?

Post  puttf15 Thu May 26, 2011 3:54 pm

My IP address is also banned.

puttf15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum